CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

SEX and THE CITY!!!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so I finally saw the movie and I have to say I laughed, cried, screamed, cried and laughed again. And can I saY what an AMAZING WARDROBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh my goodnesss, someone replace my wardrobe. I WANT EVERYTHING THEY WORE!!

Still want more, check out the blog and pictures: http://www.newline.com/sexandthecity/

Anyways some of the things I didn't like:
1. Jennifer Hudson (the movie will still be fabulous without her bad I am miss DIVA! attitude, annoying "urban" attitude)
2. The fact that the cast looked OLD. (sorry excessive makeup could not hide this)
3. Why is charlotte's life so damn perfect?
4. OH MIRANDA!!!!!
5. I don't like perverted dogs.











Want to copy some "Sex and the City" wardrobe look, why not check these dresses by my favorite Designer Diane Von Furstenberg.















0 comments: